Saturday, January 31, 2015

A lost smile....

Walking down the hallways and all I see is gray. Gray faces each slightly different but with the same emotion. As I keep walking I see one bright face. This face illuminates the faces of those around her, even mine. Then I walk by illuminating those around me. The effect of one smile is exponential. Going from a mere smile to a multitude of happy individuals. Day in and day out the same event occurs. This one person as happy as can be never had a gray face.

This girl, Breanna, is the lost smile and due to a tragic event that's one illuminated face gone. This missing smile creates more absences of smiles.

Next time you walk by a gray face one smile makes a difference. Imagine a person going through difficulties at home, they don't want to remotely deal with negativity anymore.

Rest in Peace Bree.

No comments:

Post a Comment