Thursday, March 26, 2015

When a bad day turns worse.

It was hot
Sat in gum
Work was stressful
Rejected and waitlisted from two schools in a two hour period.
My mind won't stop moving
I am done.
Done with everything
I try but all I get is nothing.
Sometimes life can be hard
But sometimes its too hard.
I don't want to do anything anymore.
I just want to get away.
From all that is deemed successful.
Why?
Why me?
Why try anymore?
Who am I?
What more do I need?
What more can I do?
School is hard and mentally degrading.
I swear I am going to have PTSD of my days in school.
Shattered dreams.
Shattered Hopes
I sit here in a computer lit room and wonder.
Can it get any worse?
Can I feel any more worthless and unfulfilled.
I feel like a disappointment.
Not good enough
A product of my own inequities.
This is stupid.
I could punch a wall to relieve frustration but it leaves me with nothing other than a broken hand and more anger.
It was foolish to think that a school like Berkeley would want me.
I am not special
I don't stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment