Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What about in-class stuff, yo?

I get it blogs and our work at home has to mean something right?

What about the time invested inside the classroom?

 It's the same five or six people that participate the others sit around and do nothing. The same people I see who are constantly commended for their "EXCELLENT" work on their blog are the ones snapchatting, texting, talking our doing some other useless thing that doesn't pertain to the in-class agenda. A blog that isn't reviewed nor given feedback to me is useless. Whereas an argument in class where I can see the opposing side's argument is much more influential and valuable. Enough with comparing each other's blogs and focus on what really matters the actual discussion in the FUCKING classroom. Where is the bracket for in-class discussion? I feel like I might make it to the Final Four.

No comments:

Post a Comment