Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1 Reflection


  1. Right now, nothing should inhibit my participation in this class, I have internet, computers, and a phone (for now.) My parents are divorced and I need to switch back and forth from homes and make sure I have my laptop with me but other than that I should be fine.
  2. An awesome learning experience for me was in Sophomore year. I had to learn Marc Antony's speech for Mrs. Byrne's class. I was scared, but I discovered that reading the lines while typing the lines while saying the lines with the speech playing in the background, helps in the memorizing process as it requires all parts of the brain to do all this at once, thus maximizing the capacity to memorize a relatively long speech.
  3. I look forward to learning about anything really. I have desires to learn about the medical field and get a much deeper understanding of the professions in the field. I am also a little intrigued to do some of the Shakespearean literature later down the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment